Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Boring...zzz...unmotivated...zzz

Well I stepped on the scale today and... NOTHING!  So I replaced the battery and... STILL NOTHING!  Ugh!  Guess I'll have to get me a new scale in the near future.  Sad day.

This past week has kinda been an off week.  I haven't eaten terrible but I haven't had much motivation to really watch every bite I eat.  I guess we all have those off weeks.  I'm sure I'll get back into the swing of things soon.

I haven't felt like working out much either this past week.  But I have pushed myself through a couple of workouts... but not like I had been.  I've gotta get out of this funk.

I've gotta get up and clean the house real good today because my father-in-law is coming over tomorrow to watch the kids while my husband and I go off somewhere to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. 

We can't quite figure out what to do or where to go but we will be child free until Saturday.  Thank goodness because though I love my children... it's nice to have a break and this will be the longest break from them.

I'm tired... I even took my ADD pill and I'm still tired.  I've got to get movin and groovin! 

Maybe if I go put on my workout clothes and shoes that will help me get going!  I sure hope... YAWN!

Maybe it's the weather, rainy cloudy day.  Do I sound like Eeyore?

I'm tempted to take another ADD pill cause this one might be a dud!  I can't even keep my eyes open.

I'm not getting much done out here complaining about being unmotivated and lazy... so I guess I'll get up and attempt to do something!

Wish me luck!

Until we meet again...zzz...zzz

UPDATE!!!!  I went to try the scale again... after eating and with my clothes on and ... drum roll...

167!  So it is moving down.  .5 a pound after having breakfast and clothes on.

Well that's a great happy to get me up and going.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools