Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stepped on the scale 5 times this morning...

This morning I woke up and stepped on the scale... 161.5.  I stepped on it again... 161.5.  I stepped on it again... 161.5.  I was shocked!  I did this a few more times.  I picked up the scale and moved it and made sure it was working correctly.  YUP!  Down another pound, 2 pounds, 2.5 pounds?  I can't keep up.  Guess I shouldn't weigh myself every day cause I can't remember how many pounds I've actually lost this week.

Could it be that I'm just losing muscle since I haven't been working out like I had been?  Am I really losing fat? 

Looking at myfitness pal that puts me losing 3 pounds this week.  More than I have lost in a week in a long time. 

Could be due to the fact that I'm teaching Kindergarten!  I joked on facebook the other day that my weight loss secret was teaching kindergarten.  :D  Maybe that's the truth.  I knew that once I started back to teaching and was on my feet and walking the hallways every day that I was going to lose some more weight.  Guess that's true.  :)

I've been eating somewhat better but I did have a Wendy's pretzel burger, Mazio's pizza buffet (just one piece of pizza though), vienna sausages, and other things I wouldn't consider diet food throughout the week last week.  I have been taking my lunch and have been having Kashi frozen meals for lunch and a fiber bar brownie for a snack later in the day. 

Who knows.  Maybe my weight will be up tomorrow.  Maybe today was just a fluke. 

I need to take some more weight loss pictures of me too so I can compare. 

It seems like not so long ago I had only lost around 30 pounds and I thought that was huge!  Now I'm almost double that and can't believe it! 

It takes a lot of work and a lot of dedication to lose weight.  It's hard.  I tell everyone that it's 90 percent mental and 10 percent physical.  You have to be in the right mindset to lose the weight. 

I woke up this morning feeling kinda crummy.  I hope I'm not getting sick because I can't afford to take off quite yet.  I'm going to make sure I get back to taking my multivitamins and wash my hands all the time!  I don't want to get sick like I did last year!!!

I guess that's it for now.  I'm off to have me a bowl of cereal or some oatmeal for breakfast and then get busy on cleaning clothes and the house.  I hate cleaning!  But I love a clean house.

Until we meet again... maybe I'll be in the 50's!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools